CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.27.2008

Class Rings

Sophomore year is when you can start ordering class rings. All of my friends are getting them, but my mom says that they're not useful and that I would never wear mine if I got it. (I think she's mostly concerned about the fact that one of my friends just spent $360 on her class ring. But I guess her concern is only to be expected.)
Anyway, my question to you is: do you think I should get a class ring? Personally, I don't think I would ever wear it after high school. But since all of my friends are getting them... I really don't know.

I'm thinking about having my mom buy me a gold CTR ring instead of a class ring. They're expensive, but not as expensive as a class ring. And also, a CTR ring is something I can wear until my finger gets too fat for it.

So... what's your opinion?

Also- Sorry about the complete lack of pictures, my camera is broken. I won't be posting pictures until I get a new camera. (Which means probably November; I'm asking for a new one for my birthday.)

3 comments:

Zach and Shanna said...

I agree with your mom, Viv. I wouldn't have worn mine much after high school. A pretty CTR ring sounds like a grand idea. :)

Emily said...

At least you would wear it for three whole years I would think, but any other expensive ring you would wear a lot longer. My friend wears her college class ring all the time but I don't know anyone who wears their high school ring...

Andy said...

"Just say no" to the expensive school ring. Although I did have a letterman's jacket for drill team. I wore it for 3 yrs during but not after HS. I'd buy a cool sticker for your car or school mug or something less expensive. No comment on the CTR ring.